1. To unclog and degrease a drain – Heat white vinegar, then pour 2-3 teaspoons of baking soda down the drain and follow with the heated vinegar.
2. To remove the smell from mildewed towels by adding 1/2 cup to the wash cycle.
3. Remove soapy buildup from the dishwasher by running it empty with vinegar in the detergent compartment.
4. Clean your refrigerator with a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and warm water.
5. Soak cloudy glasses in vinegar for 15 minutes.
6. If your shower-head doesn’t seem to be spraying as well as it used to, fill a gallon size ziploc bag partway with a mixture of 1/2 cup baking soda and 1 cup vinegar. Tie the bag around the shower nozzle and let it soak for about an hour.
7. Put 1 cup white vinegar in your coffee pot then fill with water and run through your coffee maker.
8. If your plastic food storage containers are stained or smelly, simply wipe them out with a cloth soaked in vinegar.
9. Clean mini blinds by dipping the end of a cotton rag in vinegar and wiping the top and bottom of the blinds down.
10. Wipe down your oven hood with vinegar and it will degrease it.