1. In your toilet brush holder, pour in some all purpose cleaner. This will help keep the brush clean.
2. Take half a lemon to clean your kitchen and bathroom chrome. It will shine like new.
3. Pour a can of Coca-Cola in your toilet and let it sit for several hours. It will deep clean your toilet.
4. Use a dryer sheet to clean your baseboards. Not only will you get them dust free but they will also smell nice.
5. Clean the outside of your toaster with cream of tartar mixed with a little water. Put in on a soft cloth and clean away.
6. Apply a little car wax to the top of your gas burning stove to keep the grease off.
7. Sprinkle baking soda on tarnished utensils. And pour boiling water over it. Let them soak in water for a while. Buff with a soft cotton cloth later.
8. To keep your freezer smelling fresh, wipe your freezer with a vanilla extract dampened cotton pad.
9. Run an empty circle of dishwasher with lemonade Kool-Aid (in the detergent cup). It will clean lime deposits and iron stains.
10. Use plastic bags to peel vegetables and fruits. (Instead of cutting boards or sink.) Just toss it into the trash bag when you are done.