1. Temporarily hem your pants. The new hem will last through a few washes too.
2. Hold a temporary bandage. Just put a tissue over the small wound and secure with duct tape.
3. Remove lint on clothing. Roll the sticky tape against your clothing in a rocking motion.
4. Reseal bags of potato chips.
5. Attach a hidden car key under the carriage of your car.
6. Use as a fly catcher. Take a roll of duct tape and roll off a few foot-long strips. Hang them from the rafters in your garage and us as flypaper.
7. Mark a trail in the woods so you don’t get lost.
8. Remove small splinters from your skin – yes, it is that sticky.