Christmas Tree Cranberry Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- 4 soft flour tortillas (for Christmas I use the green spinach ones)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dried cranberries (I use Craisins)
- 2 bunches diced green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix cream cheese and garlic salt together until well blended. Spread evenly on tops of tortillas.
- In small bowl, stir together cranberries and onions. Sprinkle evenly over cream cheese spread. Lightly press cranberry/onion mix into cream cheese.
- Roll up tortilla. Trim off ends. And cut each tortilla into 10 even pieces using a serated knife, like you would slice bread.
- Arrange into a tree on platter.
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.