Layered Taco Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- 1 jar jalapeño peppers
- Tortila chips or Fritos Scoops
- Spread refried beans into a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and taco seasoning in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with taco sauce.
- Sprinkle ½ of the cheese.
- Place a layer of lettuce.
- Top with Cheddar cheese
- Add a layer of tomatoes and jalapeño peppers.
- Serve with chips or Fritos Scoops
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.