Make your sheets and linen smell great.
Make Your Own Lavender Linen Spray
- 40-50 drops (or approx. ½ tsp) lavender essential oil
- ¼ cup unflavored vodka or isopropyl alcohol
- approx. 3½ cups distilled water
- glass container for storing
- small spray bottle
- Mix the vodka or alcohol (helps the oil mix with the water) and lavender essential oil in the bottle.
- Add distilled water to the bottle until it is almost full.
- Shake the bottle to disperse the oils evenly throughout.
- Store the linen spray in the large glass bottle.
- Fill a small spray bottle and shake lightly before each use.
- Spray everything in the house from the curtains to bed pillows to the towels in the bathroom!