Mini Apple Pies
- 8 cups of apples into small ½ inch bits
- 12 tablespoons of flour
- 1½c of sugar
- 4 heaping teaspoons of cinnamon
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons of chilled butter cut into 24 equal portions
- 2 boxes of chilled (not frozen) Pillsbury pie crusts
- Mix apples, flour, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg together in a bowl
- Unroll your first pie crust and cut several circles out. Continue this until you have enough crusts.
- Line each cup of your muffin tin with a tiny pie crust
- Fill with apple mixture until slightly mounded.
- Put a dab of butter on each pie
- Cover as desired with left over dough. Shaped as desired
- Brush with melted butter and bake at 400 for 18 to 22 minutes.
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.