Twenty minutes is all you need for simply delicious carbonara. Cream cheese makes it, well, creamy; bacon, onion, Parm and zesty dressing add Italian restaurant-worthy flavor.
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) spaghetti, uncooked
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- ½ cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat 8 min. or until bacon is crisp and onions are tender. Remove from skillet; drain. Wipe skillet with paper towel.
- Drain spaghetti. Immediately add to skillet with bacon mixture and all remaining ingredients; toss until cream
Recipe courtesy Kraft Recipes